Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie here and I'm happy to have found you!

I have Alopecia Universalis which means I don't have any hair on my body since when I was about 16. There's a lot of us in the world and we wear all kinds of things to hide our hairlessness (not sure if that's a word?) Anyway, I've found 2 products I highly recommend for those like me, but anyone can wear them.

The first is false eyelashes with a permanent eyeliner. I can't tell you how great this is since I don't have any natural lashes for the drug store ones to lean on and they usually fall off anyway. The second is false tattoo eyebrows (I don't have any) that look wonderful once you find the shade and shape for your face.

I haven't seen any advertising here for these incredible products but lots for others. I know you all would love them like I do. As women we seem to have lots of problems with makeup and hair care and all the things that make us women. Maybe this product will help you like it has me.

Blinkies is the name of the product.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sueiam, I am interested in knowing how do you style your eyebrows? Do you use an eyebrow pencil or lace eyebrows? Thanks for the product suggestions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Chino,

I use Blinkies removable tattoo eyebrows. They are WONDERFUL! Easy to apply and I wear them at my swim club and also shower in them. Great idea whoever created these. Inexpensive compared to the hair ones that I've tried for $40 - these are really cheap!. blinkiesoneline dot com is the closest I can come to giving you the web site. Sorry if this breaks any rules but not sure how else to help others?

Sue

·
Registered
40 Posts
That is great. I had no idea that removable eyebrows could be so versatile. I know someone that suffers from Lupus that might be able to benefit from the eyebrows. I really appreciate the information.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Re the eyebrows, are those a semi-permanent tattooed on eyebrow or something different? there are also these prosthetic eyebrows that are sort of like a wig for your browbone. Since they are made with actual fine hairs, they look 100% natural: not painted on or phony. If I can dig up the link to them I will. You might also try a human hair lace front wig. The hairlines on these look 100% natural. You cannot tell that they are wigs. They come in every length, style or colour imaginable. Some have soft 'baby hair' around the temples so you can even wear your hair back. These wigs are also less full & thick & 'hairy' than regular wigs. Just an idea.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hi Chino,

I use Blinkies removable tattoo eyebrows. They are WONDERFUL! Easy to apply and I wear them at my swim club and also shower in them. Great idea whoever created these. Inexpensive compared to the hair ones that I've tried for $40 - these are really cheap!. blinkiesoneline dot com is the closest I can come to giving you the web site. Sorry if this breaks any rules but not sure how else to help others?

Sue
I want to try these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
I want to try these!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought them. They are awful. They look great on transfer paper but once on they are way too dark and feel like think plastic on your face.
Leave it up to me to try ANYTHING!
LOL. CRAZY ME. I never learn my lesson.

Waste.

I'll gladly mail them to anyone to desperately needs them. I'll just use my brown pencil and powder until this Careprost kicks in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have lupus and lost my eyebrows a couple of years ago, I want to try them just to see because I am so tired of having to draw them on all the time. The sad thing is the website seems to be out of stock on almost all of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts