Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy! I live in a humid country, asian 45 yrs old...blessed with fairly good skin but of course some age spots and a bit of wrinkles underneath the eyes area are starting to show. Have been using different product lines before. Kind of interested of ordering of ordering the Bliss (anti aging line - the youth as you know it), is this brand good or just nice marketing? Price seems to be in the mid range but is is a effective brand?

Heard also of Caudalie line and Remede? any suggestions?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello kathie welcome to SCT! Before you purchase any on these products go and read on the Anti-Aging forum and see what we like. Ask lots of questions there and have fun!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
HOWDY! Yes please go to the other forums and read use the search button also! WELCOME

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
HI kathie and welcome
I always check the Product Reviews @ makeupalley.com before I buy!
I can tell you that "Youth as You Know it" is kind of a ******* sink product - it has EVERYTHING in it! If you have normal or combo skin this may be too rich and give you blemishes. Can you get samples first? Sephora is good about it if you have a store near you.

Caudalie is nice and gets lots of raves but my experience with it is *meh* no big deal.

Remede the same...lots of hype...no delivery.

If you're looking at the Blissworld Catalog....don't! It hypes the products like no tomorrow! There's no substitute for a real store and samples! Second best: online reviews @ MUA.
HTH

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
580 Posts
I heard and tried Caudalie!

I tried the Caudalie Vinoperfect serum on two seperate occasions. The first time I used the whole bottle, which is near $80, and the second time;I only used about half the bottle. I didn't notice any results.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I heard and tried Caudalie!

I tried the Caudalie Vinoperfect serum on two seperate occasions. The first time I used the whole bottle, which is near $80, and the second time;I only used about half the bottle. I didn't notice any results.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks thanks thanks for all your input....am more confuse now...

I wish I can get samples but I usually order online coz these products are not available in the Philippines.

Will look thru the anti aging forum and see from there....

My skin is a bit of combination, just a bit oily on the T zone if I don;t wash my face in the afternoon.

I almost ordered the Bliss as you know it set coz there is a special deal now for the set.

What's your opinion on Clinique's Moisture Surge? Is this okay for combination skin?

By the way, is baby Quasar red effective for wrinkles and age spots too? Anyone use it? Someone also mentioned about the unit from Nuskin? Any suggestions?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Kathie
Yes, BabyQ Red is effective for wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. I've used it since 2007 and love it. My skin is much clearer and smoother than it was before I started with it. It stimulates collagen at a cellular level..I use it with an aloe gel + an anti-oxidant serum.

NuSkin galvanic spa....I don't know about this one...haven't seen much results yet after a couple months using it. Maybe a little...can't tell yet.

Why not just use Retin-A or another product like that and Vit C serum? That's the 1-2 punch that is proven! And sunscreen!!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts