Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Well I have never tried the Bragg's but I will say when I was trying to loose a couple pounds, I added balsamic to anything I ate and it helped me. I put it on EVERYTHING, but especially my salads, and just straight, no oil!!

Maybe all in my head, but I think it works. I love the stuff now-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MMM yes balsamic vinegar!! I put it on fresh strawberries and then some raw sugar crystals...just a couple drops brings out the tartness of the berries and really makes the flavor pop!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I've used Bragg ACV many times. It's considered the cream of the crop.
Do a google "Paul Bragg lies"
Man this guy really had me and many others fooled for many years. Everything from his real age to how he died was made up in order to help promote his name. He certainly did a bunch of good work in the health field but damn.

Patricia Bragg is not even his daughter. You know the one on the bottle.

That's his daughter- in- law I believe.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've used Bragg ACV many times. It's considered the cream of the crop.
Do a google "Paul Bragg lies"
Man this guy really had me and many others fooled for many years. Everything from his real age to how he died was made up in order to help promote his name. He certainly did a bunch of good work in the health field but damn.

Patricia Bragg is not even his daughter. You know the one on the bottle.

That's his daughter- in- law I believe.
Yeh it's all show biz I'm sure.
What did you use it for Peri and how did it help you? Not trying to solicit testamonials!! Just intrigued by it...

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Yeh it's all show biz I'm sure.
What did you use it for Peri and how did it help you? Not trying to solicit testamonials!! Just intrigued by it...
Testimonials??.........umm we do that every second around here.

I just used it as a general health aid. I also used it in the ACV toner I made. I no longer use it either way. Might take it orally again someday.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK thanks for the Non-Testimonial then!

I'm using it for digestion and joint pain. I'll see if it works after using it for a couple months.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
12 Posts
i've tried organic apple cider vinegar with "mother" in it. for those people who have never tried it... careful is all i have to say. i heard acv will, over time, mess up your teeth. so, for my first ACV shot i decided to put it in a cup and just toss it to the back of my throat to bypass my teeth. as soon as it hit my throat i felt this SUPER SHARP pain and gulped it down quick to get rid of it. i knew acv is acidic, but wow this felt like acid from an industrial factory. i quickly grabbed 3 bottles of water to dilute my belly because this stuff really scared me. the reason why i didn't dilute it at first and drank it straight was because i heard people drinking acv undiluted. i have NO idea how people can do this. so ya, definitely dilute your first cup and try a small amount.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts