Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I would like to share with everyone the experience I had with Global Keratin hair straightening treatment. I had this really frizzy hair and I had tried many straightening techniques earlier but was not at all satisfied at the results. My hair got more and more damaged. Then somebody told me about Global Keratin hair treatment. After going through the website of Global Keratin I was just amazed at the results and have no words to describe my happiness. finally my hair felt beautiful and soft just like what they show in TV commercials. Thanks to Global Keratin and their helpful staff. You should try it if you plan to go for brazilian straightening method as it is the latest buzz word now.

For more information about Brazilian hair straightening and Keratin products check out keratinforum.com

Thanks
Raji
prohairforum.com

·
Registered
96 Posts
For those in question, I've had the Liquid Keratin Treatment which lasted for 6 months, and I absolutely loved it!
It really helped with my hair since I'm transitioning from a relaxer to natural.

:)

I recommend everyone to use this and to stay away from harsh chemicals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes there is a much cheaper "solution" called a relaxer and even the Japanese hair straightening. But most of us reading this are most likely natural curlies... it's sad to have to cause harm to your hair to bring out the curls you had/have.

Another good thing about Keratin treatments...

Less heat damage and straightening.
Most times, I would just wash my hair and let it dry and wear it that way. If I want it a bit straighter, I have a blow dryer. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts