Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a type of de frizzer/relaxer from Brazil. I was it being done on YouTube & it sounds like it might be a good option for frizzy/curly hair: esp in humid weather. From what I've read, some formulations contain the dangerous agent Formaldahyde whereas other safer formulas do not. Has anyone out there gotten this done?

·
Registered
8 Posts
The only product i know are from OJON--- there is a shampoo and conditioner called---Tunu Elastic--- and it seems to do the trick for me-- i have naturally curled hair and in humid conditions my hair usually frizzes-- but not with this product--
It has also got NO bad chemicals in it-- which is a bonus.
You can but it either from TVSN- shopping network, where i found it a bit more expensive or you and try E-bay-- that is where i bought it from and a lot cheaper.
Hope that helps
golden-girl

·
Registered
550 Posts
The only product i know are from OJON--- there is a shampoo and conditioner called---Tunu Elastic--- and it seems to do the trick for me-- i have naturally curled hair and in humid conditions my hair usually frizzes-- but not with this product--
It has also got NO bad chemicals in it-- which is a bonus.
You can but it either from TVSN- shopping network, where i found it a bit more expensive or you and try E-bay-- that is where i bought it from and a lot cheaper.
Hope that helps
golden-girl
I just googled your OJON product. It sounds great. Can't wait to try it. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts