Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive started to get these bumps on my face, i cant seem to pop them or anything, theirs no puss inside, its seems like its completely under my skin, i can really feel them when i run my fingers under my skin, they dont seem to go away at all, i have had them for almost a month now, it doesnt really seem like a pimple at all. they feel kind of stiff and hard, some you cant even see but you can only feel, but the others create a little pink bump on my cheeks that are pretty noticeable

has anyone encountered these?

what do you guys reccommend

and what kind of acne is this if it is?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not sure what kind of acne or skin condition this could be, but do a keyword search on acne... search something like 'different kinds or different types of acne' and see what you find. You might find photos to help you. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Do they look like small pimples, if so then this could be a sign that you are using the wrong products on your face and you need to change your skin care rountine!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi, this sounds like it could be an allergic reaction- have you tried a new product, even laundry detergent can do it.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I agree with Mony. Maybe you're having an allergic reaction to a new product. Try applying tea tree oil to the bumps and see if this helps in drying them up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
seems like you have Milia.i also have it and is so hard to get rid of it.if I squeeze other ones appear,if not never goes away.exfoliating helps a bit cause makes the skin thinner and is easier to make it come out.This Milia is not a pimple,find out on line what it is.
I also get tiny little bumps with water on my chin and nostrils. I don't know why and what to do to to get rid of all these.
if anyone knows please HELP.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you tired slilica?
Hey i going to post some info on some homeopathic remedies for you to view maybe that might help

Homeopathic Remedies

There are many remedies that may help with acne. If the acne is stubborn or severe I would recommend seeing a qualified homeopath as some deep acting remedies, not available over the counter may be needed. But the remedies suggested below can be tried twice daily in a 6c potency for a month to see if there is any benefit. If benefit is seen continue for another month, if not, try a different remedy.

Silica is a great remedy for acne, especially where the acne mostly affects the cheeks and forehead. There are usually many small pimples, and sometimes larger tender spots that do not come to a head but just stay red and swollen under the surface of the skin. The skin on the back may be affected. In patients requiring silica, the pimples may be slow to heal and there may be a tendency to leave a scar.

Mercurius is useful where the acne is usually rather painful. The skin may be sweaty (often with unpleasant smell) and oily, which may be worse at night, and the acne may form unsightly blemishes.

Kali Bromatum is often useful in puberty. There may be large pustules on the face and other parts of the body. There may also be an underlying guilt about developing sexual urges.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts