Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of them? I really want to try the milk and honey body wash and lotion, and the body butters.

·
Registered
881 Posts
idk.. i bought a radiance serum the other day and iv used it once on my face. it didnt absorb well and it has oils in it that you may not want to be on your face. i had 2 new spots the next morning after not developing any the past week but that just maybe the stuff coming out of my pores. iv find mature/dry skin is more favorable to the radiance serum. i can imagine their body wash's and lotions are nice=D i personally love palmers coco butter line of bath products. they smell so good and leave your skin like silk + really food for mature kind!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'd say that the body care is just fine (I LOVE the milk and honey body lotion) but the facial skin care products are loaded with pore cloggers and fragrance.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I used the lipbalm and it is full of petroleum products, not beeswax! I ended getting cracks in my lips.

·
Registered
529 Posts
i used the lipbalm its like smearing your lips with a mintie.. and that works for me

·
Administrator
33,845 Posts
I would use the chapsticks but nothing else!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
i hav their radiance day cream. i didn't find it anything special n i didn't notice any radiance even after 2 weeks. So stopped using it n its still unfinished. then i bought their peach willow bark scrub n its good so far. no probs. i'm using it until its finished.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I heard that their orange essence facial cleansers are good. Have anyone used this?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I used it years ago. It was extremely oily and left a film on my skin afterwards...not a fan. And the citrus oil is irritating to skin.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Little off subject, i have oily skin ans hate, hate, hate sunscreen or anything that is heavy on my face, can you suggest a moisureizer and sunsreen for me, the only one that i like so far is Obagi.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the replies! I was thinking about using the acne line as well, but after reading about the face stuff I'm probably not going to try it. I'm going to pick up the body lotion today just to try it, at least it's not too awfully expensive if I don't like it.

Islander5191: The only facial sunscreen that has worked for me (I too have oily skin, and very sensitive skin) has been Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen for face. I was a little surprised since major sunscreen lines have broke me out and have been greasy, but not the one specifically for your face. It feels like regular moisturizer, and though it's a little greasier than regular moisturizer, compared to most sunscreen its pretty good. I've also had good luck with the Neutrogena sunscreen for face, but it kind of leaves a film behind. As far as facial moisturizer, I LOVE the one from GiGi Organics with SPF 15 (found it at Sally Beauty), it moisturizes great and soaks in fairly quickly so it's not heavy/greasy feeling.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Little off subject, i have oily skin ans hate, hate, hate sunscreen or anything that is heavy on my face, can you suggest a moisureizer and sunsreen for me, the only one that i like so far is Obagi.
The Neutrogena healthy defense spf 45 moisturizer is working well for my oily skin for daytime use.
, but I am
here too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts