Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very good article was recently published in the following link by Paula Begoun. Anyone that struggles with any sort of acne will benefit greatly by reading this article:

Beauty Bulletin - Full Version

I love her approach to getting rid of acne and quite honestly it's the only thing that has worked for me. Anyone that follows her rules exactly will most definitely see a change in their skin and with time will be able to stay completely clear. I am in no way affiliated with Paula but I owe her much gratitude for her amazing advice that has allowed me to remain clear.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yep, I'm a Paula fan too!!
I learnt a great deal about skincare on her website; her products are part of my routine and worked really well to clear my skin (which was no light task!).

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, BettyBee. I'm glad you're finding good results with her products. I love her products so much and talk about them so often that sometimes I think they should hire me for advertisement!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Same here Vananners, let's start a Paula fan-club then

What I love most from her line are the BHA gels (they really made a difference to the way my skin looked) and the SPF 30 spray! Oops I sound a bit like a advertiser too...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you tried any of her toners? Her Skin Balancing toner is my absolute favorite product ever - full of antioxidants, skin communicating ingredients, water binding agents. I have very oily skin and can get away with using it as my daily moisturizer. For dry skin, it can pack an extra moisturizing 'punch' before moistruzer is applied. AND she's having free shipping through Sunday so now would be the time to stock up!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes I love this toner too - all the goodness of a moisturiser without the 'weight'...I got a new bottle recently because I still haven't found a better or even equivalent one (which means that it'd be terrible if she stopped selling in Europe, where I am, but I hope that's not likely!).

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, luckily she seems to be doing well so I doubt she'll stop selling anywhere! In face, she'll probably start selling in more places.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts