Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I can't seem to buy from ADC still. I have the same bug that other people from the UK get. Not only that, but I don't think I can afford the extra $24 for shipping. This leads me to another option: would anyone want to consider splitting an order with me? This is, of course, an online anonymous internet forum, so it's hard to trust anyone... but I think this would be my only option since I can't really afford the shipping fee, and the site keeps bugging for me. If I could find someone trustworthy to split an order with, it would be beneficial for the both of us.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
There are other members in the UK so you might want to shout out to them. If you are reasonably close to eachother, you can work out something economical for all! As for 'not being able to trust anyone' bec it is the internet, as in 'real life', people who are honest will be honest & deceptive people will be deceptive. I'd trust the vast majority of people here & I've been a 'regular' since Jan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Lajdinie,

I'm from London and have been ordering Triluma (4% HQ) from this site - aldaracreamonline dot co dot uk

I've received my order quite rapidly, though it is expensive, which is the main downside.

My routine consists of using Retin A and Azaleic acid as well as the Triluma. I've used this for 2 weeks now and so far so good. (I will update my progress further along). About 6/7 years ago, I spent about a year using Retin A, Az Acid, and Kligman 6% HQ, which worked aboslute wonders. I must have lightened about 3 shades in 3 months. However I cannot find anywhere that still does the 6% HQ.

Wish you all the best
Ketan

edit: sorry all, long time lurker on this site, but first time poster. Thanks for all your really helpful posts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi

I received my order today from ADC which was quite prompt considering I only placed it last week. I ordered 5 x HQ% and 1 x the Retin A cream. My bank statement shows that they charged £21.21 including the postage.

Hope this helps.

Saf

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I can't seem to buy from ADC still. I have the same bug that other people from the UK get. Not only that, but I don't think I can afford the extra $24 for shipping. This leads me to another option: would anyone want to consider splitting an order with me? This is, of course, an online anonymous internet forum, so it's hard to trust anyone... but I think this would be my only option since I can't really afford the shipping fee, and the site keeps bugging for me. If I could find someone trustworthy to split an order with, it would be beneficial for the both of us.
hi lajdine,
Im also from the uk, im in London whereabouts are you.
i'll be happy to split the shipping with you depending on how far you are from me.
Does anyone know if your required to pay vat on top of shipping with adc, because when i ordered from makeupartistchoice i ended up paying an extra £14 vat on top of the shipping.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi lajdine,
Im also from the uk, im in London whereabouts are you.
i'll be happy to split the shipping with you depending on how far you are from me.
Does anyone know if your required to pay vat on top of shipping with adc, because when i ordered from makeupartistchoice i ended up paying an extra £14 vat on top of the shipping.
I live 300 miles from you. Distance doesn't really matter if you're posting something within the same country. It's always the same price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts