Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would making a skin mask using crushed caffeine pills or caffeine powder mixed with water help with cellulite on thighs? I know there is caffeine in most cellulite products so was wondering if a caffeine mask would be absorbed and helpful on thighs etc...

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've read that Halle Berry regulary rubs her legs with used coffee grinds for both the caffeine to fight cellulite & exfoliation ...

She's near perfect, so bring on the java!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I've read that Halle Berry regulary rubs her legs with used coffee grinds for both the caffeine to fight cellulite & exfoliation ...

She's near perfect, so bring on the java!
I'm with you!! Halle Berry is beautiful and perfect-I will join you with the java if that's what it takes-

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why not use pure caffeine instead of coffee grounds....i know its available for purchase in health food stores

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
why not use pure caffeine instead of coffee grounds....i know its available for purchase in health food stores
Really? This I did not know. Not that I have ever looked for it though either-
Is it in the cold section, or does it not have to be kept cold?

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
really? applying caffeine externally would affect you the same as drinking it? Oh, lol, then heck no I am not going to try it!! Guess I better do the good ol google search. Not to worry. I do research anything I try before I try it-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts