Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I have been trying these for months and months but it doesn?t help me anymore. I am talking about six pack abs that I am trying to get. I joined a gym for this and the trainer told me that I would get them?but NOOOO!! That did not help me and later on I have tried a few tips that I have been suggested by my friends but that also was of no use (the whole thing helped the abs a little?but not as I wanted). So, now can anyone suggest me any ways or ideas to get them

Thanks for any help!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
it's all about getting your body fat % down. You can have the biggest abs in the world, but they won't show through layers of fat. Try doing cardio and eating properly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First of all, I would like to tell you that each and everyone has their own way to get them but not all are success. You will be given a hundred solutions if you go on asking different people, like the gym you joined or the tricks that you had been told. So, it?s better for you follow a certain routine for this. My cousin was also in a similar dilemma and later he found a course that helped him sixpackabsexercises.co get six pack abs and moreover that was not time consuming and has fast results too?so he was not abandoned by patience. I believe that this course can help you also to get the abs you desire

·
Registered
16 Posts
eating right!!! i was(still am) trying to get those perfects abs, like i do so much working out and all that and then i went to this camp in idaho and it was very christian and the people were strict vegans( im not even vegetarian yet) and we ate super healthy, breakfast was pretty bi, lunch was medium sized, and dinner was practically nothing it was always fruit and popcorn. at that time i thought they were nuts but i actually got used to it by the end of the week and when i went back home i realized i had the abs i always wntd and the activities we did were walking around, hiking once, and going to the river a few times. so...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Start reducing the amount of carbs you're taking in and increase your protein intake. Also, go right into the EFA's and take them like crazy. You should take 12 fish oil capsules a day split into three meals. You should also eat six times a day spread out evenly. If you need a diet or anything PM me and we can look into that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I used to have a six pack, but my boy friend drank it. It worked out though because it got him drunk, and I'll let you guess from there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I used to have a six pack, but my boy friend drank it. It worked out though because it got him drunk, and I'll let you guess from there.
nice ploy.....i like it alot

over here in england...a six-pack is frowned upon.......it shows a total lack of social skills......spending day after day in the gym watching hot sweaty bodies.....hmmm...nice tho

·
Registered
220 Posts
nice ploy.....i like it alot

over here in england...a six-pack is frowned upon.......it shows a total lack of social skills......spending day after day in the gym watching hot sweaty bodies.....hmmm...nice tho
so a six pack is like one of those chivos or whatever yall call them?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Freddy do you find constant dieting necessary or a general diet to live by?
Tehnically, you should never have to diet if you are eating a balanced diet. I go against that rule though, because I diet for a photoshoot or bodybuilding competition, but that's just because those levels of cutness aren't healthy or sustainable for any long period of time.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Tehnically, you should never have to diet if you are eating a balanced diet. I go against that rule though, because I diet for a photoshoot or bodybuilding competition, but that's just because those levels of cutness aren't healthy or sustainable for any long period of time.
Well said freddy. All a diet is, is a balanced diet. It's not like doing the impossible or anything. It's just eating right, and a little exercise here and there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
A healthy combination of diet and cardio is a must. One excersize I found to really work my abs is: Lie down on your back with a matt underneath you. Take your benchpress bar and while lying down hold it straight above your head. Now with both legs together, lift them as far back to one side of the bar as possible and then return to the starting position while keeping both legs off the ground. Now lift them to the other side of the bar as far as you can and then back to starting position. Do this till you can do it anymore. Make sure you have a partner to take the bar from you and as you progress you can add weights on either side to work more muscles!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts