Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can anyone recommend a moisturizer that does not cause breakouts?
Totally mate--

I use two different ones. If I'm just going to bed I use Clinique's "Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel" which I'm not sure if it's non-comedogenic but I don't have any breakout trouble with it.

But if its the morning or I'm just going to be outside alot I like to use KINeSYS Performance Moisturizer with SPF 15. That is DEFINITELY non-Comedogenic and won't cause any breakouts.

Hope I could help!

·
Registered
316 Posts
The above ones are very good options. If you are on a budget, CeraVe moisturizing lotion is absolutely wonderful. Does not cause breakouts and I am VERY acne prone. But I can only find this at Walgreens.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Fawnies recommendation for LaRoche-Posay is a very good one to use, especially if you are acne prone.

If you want to try one from a drugstore, Vanicream, Cetaphil, and CeraVe are a few that I have used and I am acne prone. Vanicream is on the lighter side. Cetaphil and CeraVe are a little more moisturizing.

Everyone's skin is different, so just try a few and see what works for you.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I've been using Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Day Lotion (not the serum). It's a nice, light but effective moisturizer and hasn't caused breakouts for me, or interfered with my sunscreen and MMU. I don't even touch up during the day; absorbs well, IME.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi there,

Keeping your skin sufficiently hydrated is critical. Choose a daily moisturiser and night cream that is suitable for sensitive skin.
Perhaps it may be a good idea to choose a range that incorporates certified organic ingredients.
I suggest: Neals Yard products[www.nealsyardremedies.com] or L'Occitane [www.l'occitane.co.uk].

Warm regards,

redrose

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome Cindycarroll, Have you looked into the Clinique line? they have some great moisturizers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts