Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Mabuhay!

I have used Olay total effects for blemish prone/oily skin moisturizer and it really does wonders on the texture and my skin looks like a matte porcelain. However after weeks of using I notice zits and pimples are coming out and I have known late that it is comedogenic that causes the pimples even though it is designed for blemish prone and oily skin.

After a month of using it. I replace it with a complete product line from L'OREAL Pure Zone that includes deep purifying gel, toner, and deep control moisturizer and I am using it for 3 weeks now but still pimples come and go and my skin looks like peeling even though I'm expecting the result to make my pores smaller and smooth.

Can I use both moisturizer? and which should I use first?

Since I want the anti ageing benefits of Olay and the pimple fighting of L'OREAL Pure Zone.

Also a few months ago I have never really used moisturizer everyday. Only when I go out in the sun and I never had pimples and if ever I did the zits just go away if I don't used any moisturizer but my skin is not really soft and porcelain like but flawless!

Can anyone recommend a product that is better than the two but not the cost of La Mer?

The best effective answer will get a free gift from me.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can use both but the more things you use on your skin, the bigger chance of your pores becoming clogged and causing breakouts
Ouch! Now I don't know where to give those excess creams. I hate the fact that I can't return purchases and I could not even sue L'OReal and Olay for causing my pimples.

Next time I see those snooty saleslady on the mall telling me this and telling me that I think I'm gonna slap them. I have pimples for two months now and this is the longest time I have pimples. I miss my flawless white skin and these expensive products makes everything worse. Now I can't concentrate on my career, life and love life bcoz of this stupid pimples and these companies selling false promises.

Now I am using Pond's flawless white? product range and if I don't see perfect results in just 7 days then I will explode like a volcanoe!!!

· Registered
168 Posts
Ouch! Now I don't know where to give those excess creams. I hate the fact that I can't return purchases and I could not even sue L'OReal and Olay for causing my pimples.

Next time I see those snooty saleslady on the mall telling me this and telling me that I think I'm gonna slap them. I have pimples for two months now and this is the longest time I have pimples. I miss my flawless white skin and these expensive products makes everything worse. Now I can't concentrate on my career, life and love life bcoz of this stupid pimples and these companies selling false promises.

Now I am using Pond's flawless white™ product range and if I don't see perfect results in just 7 days then I will explode like a volcanoe!!!
Those sales ladies are going to tell you anything to make a sale.

· Registered
1,754 Posts
You don't need both, if you think you need both that means you need to find a new one. You should a tea tree oil moisturizing gel, they are readily available so finding some shouldn't be a problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.