Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,125 Posts
Fawnie - I have some vouchers from the Skinstore from previous purchases (the BQ was a whopper!). Since I am not using many commercial products anymore, it seems like the best thing to do would be to get an eye product - and the Viterol A looks good.

I'll still have some $ left and I could use a better sunscreen. Any suggestions you can give to me? The Skinstore has a pretty good selection, so if you could give me a couple of suggestions chances are they will have one or all of them. The LRP Anthelios that I am currently using seems fine for spot treatment but I hate putting it on my whole face w/ any makeup products. Thanks.

· Registered
2,125 Posts
HTH! And, you are an optimist looking forward to sunshine in Canada in March!!!
No - actually I am expecting the GIANT snowstorm that we haven't had yet this season. It can come as late as April, and we've even had snow in May up here. I am concerned about getting a sunburn on a semi-sunny day with the glare off of all of that snow.

So - you wait an hour after applying Retin-A before applying other night-time products. That's good to know. I've been totally avoiding adding anything for fear of interferring with the action of the drug. I guess that you wait the hour so that you do not dilute it down even though it's been absorbed into your skin, eh? (Canadian for "right?").

Thanks for pulling all of that info. The key ingredients seem straightforward enough, but I am concerned about getting another product that feels horrible on my skin. You really don't know until you've tried it out. So - I'll take your suggestions and see what I can find up here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.