Skin Care Talk banner

Can somebody pls recommend a good eye cream/eye gel?

11K views 44 replies 19 participants last post by  sungirl 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have been looking for a good eye cream or eye gel for a long time without success. The creams I have used before did nothing for me and I feel they just sit on my skin without any purpose at all!
In the morning when I wake up, I still have tired eyes and dark circles!!

Can somebody pls suggest which eye creams or gels they find effective at tackling tired looking eyes, puffiness , fine lines and if possible dark circles too or any one of these problems?

I would want to know of some effective DIY eye creams too if any.

Just wondering if it is a good idea to use facial oils as eye creams??

I would really appreciate your opinions and feedback.

Thanks in advance,
Pumi.

See less See more
#40 ·
Hi Pumi,

Have you ever tried Easy Eye Solutions? They have a wonderful instant eye tuck serum and eye cream. The great thing about these products is what they do for your under eye area in the long term. The serum will instantly firm the under eye but over time it will reduce the fine lines and certainly the dark circles and puffiness. They are worth checking out. I would say that since using these products I look 5 years younger. I had heard about these from a friend of mine in California. She said that they were some sort of insider beauty secret in the film industry used by some of the big names in film. I don't normally fall for that kind of hype but my friend is one of the most level headed people I know. She said that she was using both products and could not believe how great the results were. Went on line and ordered and fell in love with the first applications.

#41 ·
I tried this but it didn't really help me at all. Maybe it would help someone suffering from puffiness or bagginess due to fluid. It didn't help with the darkness either. I know it gets rave reviews at EssentialDaySpa.com, but no product is a cure-all for everyone!

#43 ·
I'm glad that you are getting such good results from it. For some it works.

No, my eyes are usually pretty smooth and flat in the area just beneath, but this didn't help with the occasionally puffiness. I cannot say that it did much of anything for me, in spite of using it various ways! I use Vanillyx for darkness and this works much better. As I say, it's not for everyone. Others have stated that it doesn't help them as well.

#44 ·
You are lucky that you found something that works. It seems that the products are meant for those with consistant under eye puffiness. For me my eye's were puffy everyday. Long work days and a busy life in general and I suppose part of ageing. Not liking that too much (lol). All I can say is these products are a God send. I have looked at the forum you mentioned. The thread for the Easy Eye Solutions goes on forever. Will have a better look when I have more time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.