Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was in middle school, I had really bad acne. It was so bad that, when I brushed my teeth at night, I turned off the bathroom light so that I didn't have to see my pimples. But when I entered high school, my acne mysteriously started clearing up. I didn't really do anything to make it clear up--no pills, no special diet, no creams, NOTHING. In less than four months, the oilyness of my skin also lessened. And now my skin gets kinda dry at times. I'm really happy that this happened, but I'm still trying to make sense of it. Can someone help me make sense of it???

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought of that, but my hormones can't suddenly alter in just three months. I had acne during eight grade. During the summer between 8 and 9th grade, it steadily started clearing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes, it can....and they can come back in your 30's..... It happend to me, LOL!!! Be happy and enjoy the good skin.

Just two things though. Oily skin usually looks younger longer, I'm in now in my 40's. If your skin starts to experience a break out or two, treat the spots, not the whole face, or you can start the whole..."outtawack" cycle again.

·
Registered
360 Posts
yeah, youre LUCKY! i got my acne around sophomore year in highschool and have had it ever since. everyone just gets acne at different times of their lives.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts