Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've been looking for GnG peach lid everywhere and cannot find any shops selling it. Is anyone using this? If so, where is everyone getting this from? TIA x

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey guys, I've been looking for GnG peach lid everywhere and cannot find any shops selling it. Is anyone using this? If so, where is everyone getting this from? TIA x
I get mine from house of beauty but I haven't bought from them in awhile. Are they out?

·
Registered
373 Posts
i thought they said that they were too many counterfeits now
I'm not sure if they're fakes. I think they changed the formula so it is not as potent as it used to be. It still works but not as well as it used to. I'm still in the process of finding another lightening body oil to replace the gg one.

·
Registered
373 Posts
This is interesting. Maybe someone bought them out and then decided to relabel the whole brand. It doesn't matter cuz the old gg was the best

·
Registered
12 Posts
i thought they said that they were too many counterfeits now
I'm not sure if they're fakes. I think they changed the formula so it is not as potent as it used to be. It still works but not as well as it used to. I'm still in the process of finding another lightening body oil to replace the gg one.
There are fakes now... The original is the one with the GARO HASBANIAN logo

·
Registered
373 Posts
Who knows what are in these creams. The original GG was best no doubt but it left me with veins all over and bruising. I really think it had Steroids and or mercury in it
I agree. I bruised so easily too but I cant help but think of the beautiful pink tone it gave me..

·
Registered
75 Posts
sooo thats great that G&G original was the best, but what are we all using now since it has been discontinued?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay so I've been using it for a while but haven't seen any lightening, maybe a little brightening/evening out but nothing major. I think it's probably most effective when mixed with something else.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts