Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my name is dorota.I decided to join forum becouse I have problem in my college.Is anyone here who attended the carltons beauty institute in windsor?I doing level 3 and having big problem with some qestions in case studies...my answers do not satisfite them and I just dont know what else to say..can enyone help me??Time is running....please...

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
HI and welcome MissD, maybe we could help even though we didn't go to Carleton College, perhaps you could type out your questions and maybe we could answer them.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I graduated from the Aveda Institute in Denver with my esthetics license. If you post some questions, we can all do our best to assist!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my name is dorota.I decided to join forum becouse I have problem in my college.Is anyone here who attended the carltons beauty institute in windsor?I doing level 3 and having big problem with some qestions in case studies...my answers do not satisfite them and I just dont know what else to say..can enyone help me??Time is running....please...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR REPLAY...
[*]in what ways does age limit the effectiveness of electrical treatment?
[*]what 10 points you would look for good posture?
[*]how you manually assess muscle tone?
[*]how would you evaluate the effectiveness of electric body treatments?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello missD I think you are going to have to give us complete questions so that we can try to help you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts