Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m planing to use to hq in April for 4-6 months. I don’t know which to choose caro white/light lotion or carotone lotion. Has anyone use carotone lotion. I only just want use hq lotion and mix it with my ga lotion and 2 ka serum. I’m looking for nice beige glow skin tone

·
Registered
214 Posts
Shall we do a vote for him guys?

I vote for Carolight. When it comes to hq I will always choose Carolight.... and the KA mix sounds like a great idea.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yes, for 2-3 years, I mixed it with the oil, and intensive tube cream. It lightened me very well and I believe with Kojic acid serums it will yield better results.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I vote carowhite too it was my first cream and it lightened me very well. That cream has been the cream I saw the most difference with. It didn't even give me dark toes or knuckles either, skin light is what did that.

·
Registered
150 Posts
@shawtykid20 I got! :

• 2 x Precious Brightening Cream 50g
  • 2 x Precious Brightening Gel 30 gm
  • 2 x Carotis Brightening Gel 30g
  • 1 x NeoClear Brightening Serum 30ml
  • 1 x IKB Moisturizing Body Lotion 500ml
I'm glad I got the serum! I might order another one. How did you use yours?

·
Registered
214 Posts
@tonedpretty woaahh did you use it on your hands and feet
I used it all over from head to toe but to be honest I remember hiding my hands a lot during that time...

I am feeling tempted to use it again but this time with piment doux for the joints.

Also did you guys see the post by lightenme about a girl who used a Carolight mix... I will look for the link and put it up

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I used it all over from head to toe but to be honest I remember hiding my hands a lot during that time...

I am feeling tempted to use it again but this time with piment doux for the joints.

Also did you guys see the post by lightenme about a girl who used a Carolight mix... I will look for the link and put it up
@tonedpretty yeah I seen her , that’s why I was leaning into using caro white mix , yesh you should

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I might look into this serum

I need to boost my complexion again before going back to maintainance mode
@tonedpretty I have been trying to find it in the uk but can’t find it any shops In the Birmingham .paks used to sell it but not anymore , it’s
On eBay but I’m paying 9 for small serum when I can 2 for that price .

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I vote Caro white. Carotone is not as strong as Carowhite, you need to bring in your A game on your knuckles and toes.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I say carolight !! Didn’t have dark knuckles or anything with it . I honestly stopped using it cause I couldn’t find the real one 😩. Make sure u get the real original one ... too much fakes out here

1 - 20 of 246 Posts