Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
toffee has used everything I feel! She's the 'go-to' person if you have questions on any new product..9 times outta 10, she's either tried it or heard of it...i wish I was balling like you toff! I'd buy everything!

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I feel like that's what happens around here...there is a cream that everyone jumps on the bandwagon (including me!
) and then a few months later, it switches to something else.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes, thats the one, I used it when Carolight turned my hands orangy but for a short while and it worked okl just like I expected without the orangy stains.
what do you do to stop this happening? i wanted to start applying carolight to my elbows and knee's but my hands are dark so it looking 'orangey would be very weird
also does carotene make hands darker i'm getting paronoid about both these products making my knucles darker

·
Registered
398 Posts
okay so i've been using carotone for about 10 days. And i wash my hands right after i apply it and the water turns orange at first and then brown. (maybe the hq?) I see absolutely NO difference at all. I will be moving on to g&g and immediate claire as soon as i'm done with this jar in about another week.

·
Registered
29 Posts
okay so i've been using carotone for about 10 days. And i wash my hands right after i apply it and the water turns orange at first and then brown. (maybe the hq?) I see absolutely NO difference at all. I will be moving on to g&g and immediate claire as soon as i'm done with this jar in about another week.
Do you honestly believe that 10 days is enough time to see results? IMO you should give it some more time and THEN move on if you still see you results...JMHO

1 - 20 of 287 Posts