Skin Care Talk banner
241 - 260 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
@PrettyGirlnea, I think I'm between NW45 and NW43 now. I want to be NW43 or a shade lighter. Trying to exfoliate with aha soap and African black soap but i think i should alternate with kojie san soap to get to my desired shade. My complexion is uneven right now so I need to even it out

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
@PrettyGirlnea, I think I'm between NW45 and NW43 now. I want to be NW43 or a shade lighter. Trying to exfoliate with aha soap and African black soap but i think i should alternate with kojie san soap to get to my desired shade. My complexion is uneven right now so I need to even it out
Ah okay got it. I'm a NW43 trying to go up two shades (NW35). If you do add in KA soap remember to only use it 1-2 a week because it can be irritating your skin without you even knowing. Any lighteners you wanna try?

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
I'm thinking of using precious serum, clear essence body milk and fade cream. I've considered g&g because of the great reviews here, but I'm somewhat scared to use it. Don't know why lol
What's the main ingredient inside the Clear Essence Body Milk? Lol don't be scared of G&G. I remember I wanted to use it but quickly changed my mind.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
If you're having problems with your knuckles try this.... Mix retin A with a little carotone bsc kA serum and apply on your fingers & back of your hand. Thank me later ;)
Thank you in advance !!!

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
241 - 260 of 287 Posts