Skin Care Talk banner
261 - 280 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Clear essence has 2 percent hq. It's been around for a while and would probably take a while as well but I just want to go up 1 or 2 shades max
According to JD 2% is for fading purposes. I was using something that contained 1.9% HQ and once he told me that I stopped. Now I'm about to start using my CW mix. You should be able to get to your goal quickly. I'm in the same boat as you 2 shades and that's it lol.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Smh that's terrible I'm sorry about that. How long did you use it?
I used it for a few months, at first it made my face so smooth, then the discolouration and thinning pf skin started. And small white spots. I stopped immediately and started using coconut pil and shea butter. I had pretty good skin before I used so white, so I'm pretty upset with f&w products right now

·
Registered
48 Posts
According to JD 2% is for fading purposes. I was using something that contained 1.9% HQ and once he told me that I stopped. Now I'm about to start using my CW mix. You should be able to get to your goal quickly. I'm in the same boat as you 2 shades and that's it lol.
Fading? Does that means it will get me to NW40? @PrettyGirlnea and @John-Dave

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
I used it for a few months, at first it made my face so smooth, then the discolouration and thinning pf skin started. And small white spots. I stopped immediately and started using coconut pil and shea butter. I had pretty good skin before I used so white, so I'm pretty upset with f&w products right now
Skin building and exfoliating is key with some of these HQ products.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
@AIME.....dadangu asante im still on g g train, u know u gotta be patience with mr g......how's mr g treating u
Not bad though my patience needs prayer support ... @Yellowtan ... Still can't find no gng oil and now even the lotion has gone missing ...

·
Registered
4,376 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
AMEN !! .... Else, how's Mr. G loving on you? ... @Yellowtan
@AIME.....it's going pretty good but i need prayers too, i look lighter than i was a month ago so i'm trying to be patience with mr G i gotta get a lighter foundation the one i have now its a little darker that's a good sign lol....i just got Retin A gel 0.025% i was thinking to mix two tubes with g g cream, g g lotion, g g oil, and carotone BSC serum and use that morning and night...u think that's too much

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
@AIME.....it's going pretty good but i need prayers too, i look lighter than i was a month ago so i'm trying to be patience with mr G i gotta get a lighter foundation the one i have now its a little darker that's a good sign lol....i just got Retin A gel 0.025% i was thinking to mix two tubes with g g cream, g g lotion, g g oil, and carotone BSC serum and use that morning and night...u think that's too much
My sister ur very lucky if ur lighter, I have this funny darkness thats beginning to bother me n salt soak ain't helping much... Im thinking of doing a ypo to strip it off kabisa @Yellowtan ...

Minus the RA, thats exactly my gng mix too, but next time sieki lotion bcos its milder strength than the cream. Will use lotion (what little amount I have leftover) for face. Otherwise, its a good combo with the RA. I should try adding RA too, perhaps it will help with this dead-dark skin I'm seeing ...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
My sister ur very lucky if ur lighter, I have this funny darkness thats beginning to bother me n salt soak ain't helping much... Im thinking of doing a ypo to strip it off kabisa @Yellowtan ...

Minus the RA, thats exactly my gng mix too, but next time sieki lotion bcos its milder strength than the cream. Will use lotion (what little amount I have leftover) for face. Otherwise, its a good combo with the RA. I should try adding RA too, perhaps it will help with this dead-dark skin I'm seeing ...
@AIME....do ypo i'm sure it will do the work plus add Retin

261 - 280 of 287 Posts