Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:Read the C-E Ferulic d.y.i recipe, not sure where I can get the Sea Kelp Forment from,my local pharmacy?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that , great site I only joined today and already have ordered some RETIN A from a site you reccomended as it is still only available by script in OZ.

can't wait to make my own CE Ferulic as I used to buy it from Amazon last year , but they won't send it to OZ now.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Thanks for that , great site I only joined today and already have ordered some RETIN A from a site you reccomended as it is still only available by script in OZ.

can't wait to make my own CE Ferulic as I used to buy it from Amazon last year , but they won't send it to OZ now.
Sounds like your on the right track.

·
Registered
515 Posts
thanks for the welcome Freddy
Hi ceders, could you please let me know if you have any problems with your order shipping (customs) etc. or if everything goes smoothly.
Want to order myself but hesitant. thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Lydia, I ordered Retin A ,3 x.1% and 2 x .05%(for the eye area) from alldaychemist.com, recommended by fawnie. I ordered on the 31st...it comes from India they had trouble with on-line payments and notified me to send a money order instead and gave me a discount of $5 US. I paid $60 AU at local post office which included money order fee of $8...I only did that today. They emailed me to say due to the on-line payment delay they had already mailed my goods. When I got home this afternoon they were delivered to me. I'm very impressed no customs delays etc. the same products are available on script only for $28 each. I got 5 for $60. I'm going to buy the Sea Kelp etc from the SkinActive site in the US as the're not available out here. Will let you know how I go. But the Allday chemist site is great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts