Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Maybe im projecting
But i feel like almost all female celebs lighten their skin

Maybe its just lightening and cameras but I find it too much of a coincidence that all celes look lighter compared to their pre fame days or when they were rising
It seems like the more popular and famous they get the lighter their skin gets also

But asian doll skin looks amazing and natural

I wonder how long it takes to get those results with iv alone
I see it as well, look at Megan Good.

Registered
what about Jessica White
she is a sports illustrated model had the potential to be tyra banks even Naomi level of success but her career never took off like that, even tho she had a great start

this is her right at the start

View attachment 67134
View attachment 67135
View attachment 67136

her on video

and this is her now
View attachment 67138

View attachment 67139
View attachment 67140

in video

maybe it's just different settings and lights but I feel she slowly but surely god a tiny bit lighter over the years
I think if she really did something this is how most celebs do very gradually as the years go by so it's subtle
It looks like that and a nose job.

Registered
So I鈥檝e got a question. Do you guys thin Teyana Taylor is light skinned or brown skinned? I saw a nostalgia page post her and people were arguing on the comments whether or not she was considered light.

View attachment 67153 View attachment 67154
She seems brown skinned to me. Black Chyna and is light skinned, and K Mitchelle (now) it's like inbetween those two.

Registered
You guys鈥 check this out.

Since she can point out the difference between in the shade and makeup of that celebrity, then I think she should stop using the before pictures when she was in the shade or darker room compared to be outside or a well lighted room.

Other than that, interesting video, the lady definitely didn't use the exact same thing as Michael, that's for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts