Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I was just looking through Instagram and I noticed one female rapper who oddly looked brighter than usual. So I figured that I should start a celebrity skin lightening thread for 2021! Let’s post before and afters and even skin inspirations that don’t have a “before” lol. I’ll start.

Asian Doll (Before)

Asian Doll (After)

What do you think? Is it just lighting? Or is she actually lightening her skin?

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe im projecting
But i feel like almost all female celebs lighten their skin

Maybe its just lightening and cameras but I find it too much of a coincidence that all celes look lighter compared to their pre fame days or when they were rising
It seems like the more popular and famous they get the lighter their skin gets also

But asian doll skin looks amazing and natural

I wonder how long it takes to get those results with iv alone
I agree with you. I’ve been looking at her Instagram for a while now and I feel like with each picture she takes she gets lighter and lighter. It definitely looks really natural though. It looks good on her.

Its weird that no one gets called out for it though. Only Lil Kim does when it’s so obvious she’s not the only one. Lil Kim walked so everyone else could run.

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let’s talk about Meagan’s transformation. She claimed that an aesthetician messed up her skin. She didn’t realize that her skin was getting lighter. She went on this interview with this skin care IG aesthetician and they told her that her skin my be damaged and will never be the same. I’ll link it if I can find it.

I definitely think she’s been lightening gradually but it just took it too far. She was looking a bit casket ready

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think it's sort of an open secret among hollywood

also the general public it's in denial sometimes I visit forums to see people reaction and opinion
and I notice when the skin looks amazing and natural people makes excuses for it like they absolutely refuse to accept they did something to their skin, and come with all sorts of excuses
"people get lighter as they age"
"she used to be under the sun a lot
"it's a tan"
"she is in a different lighting "

since it's sort of taboo in our community people in general don't want to admit celebs do it
I feel like that’s the excuse that people use for SZA lol. To me it’s so clear she’s much lighter but they’re like “oh she just lost weight”
Right…. It was the weight 🙄 lol I’ll post her before and after pictures, I know I’ve got them somewhere

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
@brownies19 im glad you mention the Clermont twins!! Is it crazy that I like them? 😂 I don’t know what it is about them but I like the fact that they started from the bottom then from out of nowhere they started modeling for Kanye. Like how oh do they go from Bad Girls Club to being super successful? They’re the only ones from BGC that are super successful.

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
also guys check serena williams
she looks even more obvious since she did a terrible job
she prob didn't even exfoliate and went straight into the creams she has all the tell signs of a bleacher

I'm always baffled when celebs look like a mess, they have all the resources and money in the world plus they depend on their image
so many users here do a flawless job even without much money or time
I don’t get it. She has soooo much money! She could have done glutathione IVs for a seamless look. I don’t understand. 🤦🏾‍♀️ Her skin being so patchy is the reason why everyone has so many speculations.

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
what about Jessica White
she is a sports illustrated model had the potential to be tyra banks even Naomi level of success but her career never took off like that, even tho she had a great start

this is her right at the start

View attachment 67134
View attachment 67135
View attachment 67136

her on video

and this is her now
View attachment 67138

View attachment 67139
View attachment 67140

in video

maybe it's just different settings and lights but I feel she slowly but surely god a tiny bit lighter over the years
I think if she really did something this is how most celebs do very gradually as the years go by so it's subtle
She’s definitely a lot lighter than when she first debuted. I definitely think she’s like 2 shades lighter.

· Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
So I’ve got a question. Do you guys thin Teyana Taylor is light skinned or brown skinned? I saw a nostalgia page post her and people were arguing on the comments whether or not she was considered light.

Leg Fashion Smile Thigh Entertainment
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Grille

1 - 20 of 20 Posts