Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
So I’ve got a question. Do you guys thin Teyana Taylor is light skinned or brown skinned? I saw a nostalgia page post her and people were arguing on the comments whether or not she was considered light.

View attachment 67153 View attachment 67154
She's definitely been lightening. If you compare these with her sweet 16 pics, she's a good 3 shades lighter at least.

As for the question, it depends on your region. She's in that range where people from different regions and different countries can consider her either light, dark or medium.

·
Registered
59 Posts
So I’ve got a question. Do you guys thin Teyana Taylor is light skinned or brown skinned? I saw a nostalgia page post her and people were arguing on the comments whether or not she was considered light.

View attachment 67153 View attachment 67154
She seems brown skinned to me. Black Chyna and is light skinned, and K Mitchelle (now) it's like inbetween those two.

·
Registered
50 Posts
this thread literally makes me feel vindicated always had a feeling most of celebs are getting lighter but people told me it was in my head and I thought to myself maybe as someone who "bleaches" I'm projecting

but thinking about it we more than anyone know what's going on , not because we are projecting but because we are doing it ourselves we know the drill, we know the effort an struggle to get even one shade lighter 😭
it just doesn't happen magically or by chance , not to black skin at least
if the skin is getting lighter you better bet they are doing something

·
Registered
156 Posts
this thread literally makes me feel vindicated always had a feeling most of celebs are getting lighter but people told me it was in my head and I thought to myself maybe as someone who "bleaches" I'm projecting

but thinking about it we more than anyone know what's going on , not because we are projecting but because we are doing it ourselves we know the drill, we know the effort an struggle to get even one shade lighter 😭
it just doesn't happen magically or by chance , not to black skin at least
if the skin is getting lighter you better bet they are doing something
cosmetic surgery and skin lightening is very common, not even just in Hollywood but in social media as well. Now working class people have access to cheaper cosmetic surgery and lightening shops than ever before.

·
Registered
59 Posts
You guys… check this out.

Since she can point out the difference between in the shade and makeup of that celebrity, then I think she should stop using the before pictures when she was in the shade or darker room compared to be outside or a well lighted room.

Other than that, interesting video, the lady definitely didn't use the exact same thing as Michael, that's for sure.

·
Registered
111 Posts
also guys check serena williams
she looks even more obvious since she did a terrible job
she prob didn't even exfoliate and went straight into the creams she has all the tell signs of a bleacher

I'm always baffled when celebs look like a mess, they have all the resources and money in the world plus they depend on their image
so many users here do a flawless job even without much money or time
That looks more like hyperpigmentation than bleaching. I used to have the same thing on me before I even started lightening. Could be a case of just bad skincare

41 - 47 of 47 Posts