Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
I suspect that it's lightning, makeup and photoshop in each and every one of these pictures. Also, notice how almost all "before" pictures are pale and in "after" they look tan, and with a lot of blush/bronzer on their cheeks.
Otherwise it's heavy work - exercise (Madonna and Angelina Jolie are know for hours of daily workouts), health food (was it Kate Winslet who had her own organic garden in backyard?), weekly facials and some botox and restylane. It's no rocket science at all. Like a famous designer, Rick Owens, once said, "Anyone, anyone, anyone can be wildly attractive. Fitness, grooming and an open heart can do more than any designer dress."

·
Registered
419 Posts
I agree with Rayoflight. It's their job to look great. They have personal trainers, professional cooks, cosmetic doctors, great hair stylists and make up artists to motivate them and to help them look great. They have access to the best of everything! Not to mention special effects in photography! Have you seen some of these celebrities without any make-up on or caught pictures of them on the beach with out being re-touched???
Not always a pretty site!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I noticed Jodie Foster was in those photographs. I've noticed that she seems to be looking much younger in her recent movies so she started doing something different that turned back the signs of aging.

I'm not saying that the later ones were not photoshopped, but because all of the original photographs probably appeared in magazinesm and that is how they made it to the internet, they were probably photoshopped as well.

Also, photographs (including digital ones) tend to fade over time which could explain the newer ones looking tan.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I will tell you their secrets---fillers, botox, more fillers, thread-lifts, botox, new fillers, more filllers, chemical peels (deep tca) and laser skin resurfacing, skintyte laser treatment, moisturisers, nutritionists, masseuses, personal trainers, personal chefs, photos-shop, photo-ops in exchange for "artistic control" of the released photo, and more. Trust me, I have actually been up close and personal with Demi Moore once, rather recently, she looks a lot older in person albeit very good. But if I had a crew of hairstylists, make-up artists, doctors, nutritionists, personal chefs/trainers etc. I would be damned if I did NOT defy my age.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I will tell you their secrets---fillers, botox, more fillers, thread-lifts, botox, new fillers, more filllers, chemical peels (deep tca) and laser skin resurfacing, skintyte laser treatment, moisturisers, nutritionists, masseuses, personal trainers, personal chefs, photos-shop, photo-ops in exchange for "artistic control" of the released photo, and more. Trust me, I have actually been up close and personal with Demi Moore once, rather recently, she looks a lot older in person albeit very good. But if I had a crew of hairstylists, make-up artists, doctors, nutritionists, personal chefs/trainers etc. I would be damned if I did NOT defy my age.
Yep. Me too!

·
Registered
713 Posts
OMG!!!!!! I just turned CNN on and Christiane Amanpour has had here eyes done and she has that surprised look!!! She is talking seriously about Afghanistan and she looks sooooo strange!

·
Registered
713 Posts
I don't know if having a ton of money to buy the perfect face is enough...have you seen pictures of Donatella Versace lately? EEEEKKK!
Have you seen the picture of her tummy...it looks like she has carried three groups of quadruplets...and she hasn't even had one kid!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I don't know if having a ton of money to buy the perfect face is enough...have you seen pictures of Donatella Versace lately? EEEEKKK!
It's true..Donatella is not a pretty woman so I guess that even money can't buy you beauty but it sure helps maintaining!!!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts