Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
are guys allowed in the makeup section? lol

I just saw this topic on the main page. That link is pretty crazy. I also know they do alot of airbrushing and touchup to the published pictures in magazines and ads.

·
Registered
43 Posts
yea, i was a little disappointed by johnny depp, usually he looks really hot and sexy, but in this picture he just looks like a normal 40 somethin year old. but thats okay i still love him. <3

·
Registered
360 Posts
lol micheal jackson and cher still have makeup on in their no-makeup pics. hahahaha micheal jackson probably lives in makeup, he has no face without it! ok thats mean, sorry :p

christina aguilera is freakin scary, she reminds me of some underwater evil queen. haha no idea where that came from. oh and a lot of the pictures for 'no makeup' are just really bad pictures that arent necessarily them without makeup. OK sorry i am analyzing it wayyyy to much!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
I saw this a while back. Some look okay while others don't. But like startlite said, they're bad pics of em. I think every1 has some...

·
Registered
388 Posts
You gotta understand that the pics WITH makeup....alot are photoshopped too. Some are not, and you can tell, but some ARE and you can totally tell.

I love seeing how normal celebs are.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I don't care what anyone says Jonny Depp is hot regardless of what he wears or not. Some of the celebs do look scary but so do most of us w/out make-up. I think that we're just too hard on them. We use make-up to cover up those same flaws.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yep...we are all normal...if there is a 'normal'. Everyone is just harder on celebs. We all have something we don't like.

·
Registered
220 Posts
WOW Pamela Anderson didn't even look like herself. I'd seen some of these, just not all. I'd love to have my own personal MUA to do me up everyday! LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts