Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Ragini, and welcome to the site! Unfortunately I've never heard of that product but maybe you can it up in makeup alley for others opinion and reviews. Good luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone tried celltone snail gel?
i think wat u mean is gel make from the shell of the snail. It's popular with the tv aids here in singapore costs about S$100,,,,to remove wrinkles in eight weeks. Selling well here maybe i try n let u know in few months time. rdgs choo em

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have actually just started using this myself. The reason I decided to give it a try was that my brothers girlfriend has bad pigmentation on her face from years of using the contraceptive pill (which is what I have). She has been using celltone for four months and there has been an unbelievable improvement in her skin tone. And I mean unbelievable. So I am going to give it a go. And the jar lasted her three months.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I have a dutch friend who has not shut up about this. Snail secretions have an apparent peptide that rejuvenates and does not cause the so-called "uglies" (aka ruin your skin) as do Copper Peptides. Where are you buying this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey , Guys I'm Galfriend from SA. I bought this gel just two weeks ago, It's a bomb evryone is asking me why am I looking 25 yet I;m 45, try it it;s good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts