Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always wondered if cellulite creams worked. I read some reviews, talked to some companies, and I'm about ready to buy the Elite Cellulite Repair cream. I just wanted to see if any had any experience with this product or other cellulite cream products?

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I haven't found one that works, but I do like using Am-lactin lotion in those areas and working out with weights and protein shakes. Seems to help me.

·
Registered
412 Posts
NO!!! Now get on the treadmill. These companies are going to still make the product if we continue to buy it even though down deep we are not suckers and know full well there is nothing you can do about cellulite from the outside!!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
I have never found one that works, my friend got liposuction 2 months ago and looked pretty good but she says its coming back again so that doesn't seem to be the answer either.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Kitskid---my friend got lipo too and it looks like SHI*. She knows it so I dare not say it. It is lumpy and uneven I cannot believe how bad it looks and the doctor says it is because "she did not use the compression garment" which is partially true but still, if that is a result forget it. I have little fat or cellulite due to working out and my diet BUT I have noticed some inner thigh cellulite as of late (I have NO clue why there) and started to do lunges and got rid of it. I also think part of the effect of the anti-cellulite creams is that you MASSAGE the areas which in turn make the fat distribute more.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Lexi...I used to go over every morning and evening for the first five days to help her. She wore a garment like an old fashion girdle, she needed help the first few days because she was so sore and swollen! It cost her $3700.00 to have it done and that include some liposuction for her tummy!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
MOny. how's that stretch mark stevia treatment coming along? Think it would help cellulite??

I have horror stories about full body lipo as well.....of ppl passing out cold from the fluid loss....ripply thighs and knees....and it all comes back after a couple dozen margaritas!!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Lexi...I used to go over every morning and evening for the first five days to help her. She wore a garment like an old fashion girdle, she needed help the first few days because she was so sore and swollen! It cost her $3700.00 to have it done and that include some liposuction for her tummy!
That is friendship! Does she have the lumps also? It makes sense, taking fat out is not going to be a fluid process there is bound to be lumpiness.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Fawnie good question-well I could say no but I think that would be not true. Yes I think it's slowly taking some weight off my belly.I was 145 last week now I'm at 140 but I think it's the long hours with the stevia, the saran wrap and then the back brace. I guess I sweat if off like a sauna? maybe? I can't say that yeah for sure,it's reducing my seize as of yet, but I can't say no for sure as of yet.Ask me again in the middle of next month then I should have a better answer for ya.

·
Registered
713 Posts
That is friendship! Does she have the lumps also? It makes sense, taking fat out is not going to be a fluid process there is bound to be lumpiness.
Lexi...she had the lipo done because she felt unattractive in shorts but all summer she just wore capri...no shorts!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Ok so basically you are saying that she spent 3700.00 for absolutely nothing? - Geepers I wish I had that kinda money to just throw around like that! - Not to ridicule your friend, but maybe it would be a good idea to try and salvage from the experience. If she could afford that much for her surgery, she could possible afford time with a trainer- one on one get some ideas on how to work those ares to try and reshape them?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some basic facts about Lipo.....

While it will suck out your fat quite quick, it WILL come back if you don't change your lifestyle or eating habits. It's just a fact, my friend did a liposuction and it came back rather quickly because she continued drinking and eating at pretty bad levels.

I am trying the cellulite cream I referenced above. I'll be sure to come back and post a review later on and let people know if it worked or not.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Someone informed me that they used Jergens anti cellulite cream and it worked for her....

Has anyone tried Crystal Clear Cellulite Therapy? It's quite a powerful machine and I am presently carrying out a case study to test its effectiveness.... Would love to know your thoughts on any treatments you've received in the past such as the Crystal Clear Therapy for cellulite. I need to write a report as I am studying for a degree in beauty therapy management and am in the process of collecting primary research.

Please pass on your thoughts, I'd be really interested to hear.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts