Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!!im new here... i want to ask one question about changing facial product...

Currently.. im using this "n" product, suddenly ive read on article n interested in trying this another product... so im rushing to my pharmacy shop n buy the whole set of it..

my question is, can i change to this new product immediately or shud i wait for some periods without using any product then applying this new product, if so, how many day(s) shud i wait?

Thanks for any replies

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay.. the "N" is a simple poduct for whitening purpose only, i want to change to Garnier Pure A to reduce blemishes, so should i change to it immediately? anyway, the Garnier PureA Has 3-steps (i.e. cleanse tone n moisturize) .. however, the garnier cleanse only use a product called "anti-imperfection scrub wash" ... what makes me unsecure is the word "scrub".. arent scrub can only be used twice a week? however ive read on articles that these scrub can be used daily... what shud i do? shud i usd it daily and wash twice a day? or just twice a week.. i its twice a week.. what shud i use to clean my face daily? thanks for replies

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I can understand your wanting to be careful. What do the directions tell you to do? Could you try using it just a couple times a week to be sure it isn't going to irritate your skin?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there is no direction at the back of each product, only on some magazine that these are 3-steps to reduce imperfection, n also from the magazine itself that the scrub can be used daily... but im afraid to do so.. if im going to use it twice a week, is it ok if i use the 2nd n third steps daily.. i.e. the toner n moisturizers?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Are you saying that you just read about it, but haven't actually bought it yet?

I usually check on MakeUpAlley.com to see what the reviews are before trying something.

Why are you wanting to change from what you are using now? It's not working or you just got bored with it? Sometimes change isn't always better!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i already bought the products once ive read good and recommended comments about it... but i havent tried it.. that is why i asked here should i try it starting tomorrow or wait for few days...i want to change because the product im using now is only for whitening and it works.. however it doesnt remove blemishes.. thus ive read that this Garnier remove blemishes and whitens...

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Try it and then wait a couple days to make sure you don't have a reaction to it. Or test it on your arm first. I wouldn't use a scrub every day, you're right!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okay... btw how do we apply scrub? lets say we apply it twice a week and today is the day... do we clean our face use the cleanse product we use daily and then rinse and then apply the scrub, or maybe apply the scrub 1st and rinse and apply our daily cleanse or just directly apply scrub and rinse and followed by toner n moisturizer.. ??

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts