Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just curious to know if anyone has found results with Chantecaille's various anti-aging products. They are terribly expensive but luscious to use.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Madlyn and welcome, I have never heard that name before. However I am sure someone on this site has.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Way overpriced, overfragranced, overpackaged and overhyped. Very few actual actives to speak of. Stick to the basics if you are serious IMO:

Topical Skin Rejuvenation Treatments

Just because they are cosmetically elegant to use doesn't make them effective!
Great quote there Fawnie: "Just because they are cosmetically elegant to use doesn't make them effective!"

I'll have to bookmark that one. A good example of that is type of sunscreen people use.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Tx Peri!
To some extent tho the sunscreen has to be cosmetically elegant or ppl just won't use it!!! I still haven't found what I'm looking for!!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ive used all there products for six months as a trial period to see how good it is supposed to be and i can really say that after six months my skin was no better if not slightly worse as ive been using revive skin care in the past which is in my eyes the best on the market but again so over priced but this one is worth paying for!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Ive used all there products for six months as a trial period to see how good it is supposed to be and i can really say that after six months my skin was no better if not slightly worse as ive been using revive skin care in the past which is in my eyes the best on the market but again so over priced but this one is worth paying for!
Yay Fawnie...listen to the Legend!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts