Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this for your hair/ skin? Today is my first day so I will keep y'all posted.

Thanks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Freddy,
I purchased mine at homedepot.com; I bought a whole new sprayerhead unit with the filter in there and I believe it was only about $59. I'll keep you posted for sure..

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey i got mines from home depot too here in hawaii, mines is a round shape chrome color and it has the filter inside this shower head, my costs was $36.** and some cents, but it works nice. I guess cos here in hawaii we have tropical soft water, this shower head I dont notice much of a difference, but its good to be sure of a clean water.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I think I'll pick one up from Canadian Tire here. It's about 30 bucks. I wonder how much better a shower will feel.

I think that it should allow soap to lather more. What have you guys found?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have found Softer hair and my body lotion lasts longer so far; it's only been a couple days! My son's hair is very thin and with no conditioner used in his hair it made a noticeable difference in the texture and appearance of his hair.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Days more with the use of my shower filter and still loving it. I have not used my sarna(yuck) lotion in days I feel young again! Yay! No Sarna!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts