Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sleep on my side and lines on my chest have always been noticeable after waking up in the morning. Problem: They are not disappearing in a couple of hours anymore after getting out of bed. I've gone as far as retraining myself to sleep on my back to reduce them. Any advice?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Vicky,

I am not sure how old you are, but unfortunately for us side sleepers the reality of life is, if you want less wrinkles, sleep on your back. I sleep on my side as well and I know if I don't retrain myself, it will start to show in my face/eyes and chest.

The body is a funny thing.

Laurel

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Laural,

I'm 38. It was just this year that I noticed permanent lines on my chest. Luckily my skin is ivory, so the lines are only really noticeable in the sunlight and if you are looking for them. I just wish I could get them to go away! I've been taking good care of the skin on my face for years and look very young for my age..If I could do it all over again, I would have applied a daily sunblock and moisturizer to the delicate skin on my chest.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Jimewing,

They are not like stretchmarks. Stretchmarks are off in color, sometimes white-ish. Chest wrinkles are just like long fine lines usually caused from sleeping on your side.

·
Registered
111 Posts
are they permanent? I sometimes get those lines in my face if I sleep on my side, but it usually goes away if i wash my face.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Mutti

The lines on my chest are permanent now. They used to completely disappear a few hours after getting out of bed. The wrinkle that appears on your face in the morning from sleeping on your side might disappear now, but over time it could become permanent. From what I've read, the best sleeping position for the skin on your face and chest is on your back. I sleep on my back now, and the lines on my chest are not as deep.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I sleep on my side and lines on my chest have always been noticeable after waking up in the morning. Problem: They are not disappearing in a couple of hours anymore after getting out of bed. I've gone as far as retraining myself to sleep on my back to reduce them. Any advice?
Rub in some Dr. Eddie's White Root Oil between your breasts EVERY morning. That should help with the wrinkles. I know it's sure helped me!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Mole,

LOL! There will be no pictures posted.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rub in some Dr. Eddie's White Root Oil between your breasts EVERY morning. That should help with the wrinkles. I know it's sure helped me!
Uh, chest wrinkles are not between the breasts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Going through the same issue as you. Well apart from a boob job(large) to tighten the skin sleeping on the back is the only answer I have found.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Going through the same issue as you. Well apart from a boob job(large) to tighten the skin sleeping on the back is the only answer I have found.
I've been sleeping on my back and using an extra strength vitamin E cream for wrinkles and I've seen an improvement.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You should use a night bra and put wild rose oil on the breast area each day.

I have quite big breast implants, and i am a side sleeper (trying to manage to sleep on my back to prevent wrinkles but can´t), i started noticing last year some wrinkles so i went to my plastic surgeon and he told me about the night bra, it keeps the boobies apart and the part between them smooth, the lines are not there anymore.

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
I am completely flat chested and there are a few mornings I will wake up with the chest wrinkles too. They do go away as the day goes on. But for me having ZERO boobs, I can't say they are the cause for the chest wrinkles.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts