Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to this forum not sure if this will work but just wandering if anyone out there knows any good products or solutions to getting rid of chicken pox scars. They are sunken scars on the face, they are only about 5 weeks old but are very noticeable. Feel really sad about them!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice.

·
Registered
679 Posts
chicken pox scars will go away. i know how you feel. i was 16 and in the middle of my junior year in high school. talk about the worst time to get chicken pox scars!!! i recovered. it took a while but i just uses a little extra make up on mine. i had a bad case. all over my body and in my ears and down my throat!! do the honey thing. it will make you feel better

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I got chicken pox at age 33 I am not 47 I still have the scars. The ones I see the most are the ones on my arms. They are white spots. There is a larger one on my stomach.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts