Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here use this? Just ordered from QVC, I have read so many positive reviews.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I had one and even the sensitive and gentle heads were too harsh for me.
I used it with as little pressure as I could but it was awful. I ended up selling it to someone else. I know it gets good reviews, but if your skin is sensitive stay away!! Hope it works out for you tho!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got it and I don't know how it's doing it, but after 3 uses and there is a difference in my skin. My serums and products seem to really sink in quickly as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just saw this on the shopping channel a few days ago. I'm sure it is a good product, because I have the sonic care tooth brsh and I love it. this product isn't in my budget right now though.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
I have one and didn't care for it at all. It was like using sand paper on my face-way too irritating for the skin on your face in my opinion. Might work great on your heals though-

·
Registered
15 Posts
ive had one now for a year or two infact ive just sent for the new clarisonic plus with spot cleaning for the body, i find it really good and people have commented on the appearence of my skin being clearer and younger looking 10/10 (not too good if you have sensitive though!)

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
um I was thinking this wouldn't work for me thought it would be too rough for my facial skin but I never thought about using it for the body. I just may invest in one after all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Clarisonic is wonderful! I have been using it for about 3 years and about the same amount of time on my clients. It prepares the skin very well for more aggresive peels and I even use it during a facial.

Have you seen the clarisonic mini???? It is going to be about half the price. Smaller unit and charger is magnetic and much easier to travel with. retails about $150.

Great for pores, acne, dry, oily, anti-aging, folliculitis (ingrown hair), lines/wrinkles, etc.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Seems overpriced. What's wrong with using your fingertips to wash? I dont think I would pay so much for something like this. Is it really that helpful and beneficial for the skin to be worth $200?

·
Registered
20 Posts
It is like using your old manual toothbrush versus your electric one...new gadget to deep clean your skin. you don't use your fingers to clean your gums....think of all the germies we have on our hands/under our nails..eeeeeeeeeeeew

·
Registered
398 Posts
OK, now that I finally got off the fence and bought the Clarisonic Mia during Sephora F&F sale, I am paying attention to the Clarisonic threads. I plan to use the sensitive brush on my face, and I will buy the delicate one if need be. I don't plan to use it daily. Once per week for sure, for just more thorough cleaning and exfoliation.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I realize a toothbrush head is smaller, but if you got a new soft or even medium bristle toothbrush(electric) why couldnt you use that? Yes it would take a bit longer but you could cheaply and easily replace the heads as often as you want....is that crazy?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Clarisonic is really good. but expensive!!! try use "Bing" search. and buy from beauty.com or Drugstore.com can get 20%-25% cashback. or skincarerx.com to get 20% off with code " FALLSALE20"

·
Registered
398 Posts
.... or if you want the Mia (which isn't offered at a lot of e-tailers) check out Sephora during the F&F sale. It's on now until 11/2. Code is FF2009 for 20% off. Free shipping too, since the purchase would still be over $50.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought this about a week ago and I don't understand how I lived withou it. Its absolutely amazing in how it cleans the skin. I'll never need a facial again.
The plus model that I got, has a timer built in that tells you exactly how much time to spend on each part of your face. The default total is a minute with 10 seconds on each cheek and 20 second on forehead and nose and chean (total 40secs).
I have a sensitive/dry skin and am using the sensitive brush twice a day - am and pm. I see no irritation but my skin does look much more glowing and just better overall.
I am truly amazed at how well that worked. Worth every penny.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts