Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know about Clayton Shegal collagen & elastin products? The place where I go for facials said to make sure the collagen is reticulated...I think that was the word she used...Meaning small enough particles to actually penetrate the skin. She said the particles in most products containing collagen are too large to penetrate. I only know it is very expensive and don't want to spend like that on something that does not show results.
Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
YES, the molecular structure is nano encapsulated so it can penetrate into the dermis. They have a 750 page clinical study book with studies and proof of these products working to rebuild, strengthen and increase your own collagen and elastin fibers. NOT expensive for what it does. In order to do this, they take about 6 months extracting it from a "soul" fish so it is very natural and not in any way dangerous. It helps to moisturize, heal and re-build the skin to its best natural state. Amazing results for any skin type and any age. Great as a scar healer as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
One thing I forgot to mention is the skin must be cleansed right before application and all dirt/oil/debris must be clear in order for this acid soluble product to penetrate. I also suggest exfoliating 2-3 times a week. My doctor loves this product for post surgical scars and healing. Great for acne scarring!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts