Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
i dont know. it sounds good. i personally dont like BP products that you use on the entire face cause they tend to be drying. i used proactiv and want happy with the results so i use treatments with sulfur and anti inflamatories. i use BP as a spot treatment to dry out the bumps.

blackgoddess are you going to try thins system and if so good luck and please keep us posted.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Products containing BP are extremely drying. It really strips the natural oils from your skin. What generally happens is. . . .after a while your brain will decide that if this is how life is going to be, then more oils need to be produced. So the product either stops working or you end up being stuck on the product for life. Not good as you get older. Stripping all those natural oils causes those visible signs of aging to show up quicker.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Products containing BP are extremely drying. It really strips the natural oils from your skin. What generally happens is. . . .after a while your brain will decide that if this is how life is going to be, then more oils need to be produced. So the product either stops working or you end up being stuck on the product for life. Not good as you get older. Stripping all those natural oils causes those visible signs of aging to show up quicker.
yea i've used it before. It works really well to dry the skin if you have oily skin but can be a little drying. My skin cleared up but then it kinda got immune to it after a while. If you do use it, please use a moisturizer!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Judi. What is better than benzol peroxide?
A gentle daily scrub to remove dead skin cells & unclog pores.
A toner to calm the skin, remove any thing that resttled during the rinse, & to remove excess oils without stripping them.
A moisturizer that balances your skin
A spot treatment for any blemishes because nothing is perfect
Glycolic & salicylic acid help to clean out pores, reduce oils & keep the amount of dead skin cells down

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! Judi:

I really understand what you feel and I have to take at least 3 times a day, it takes me more than half hour each time, it bothers me a lot since I was a child. Recently, my Chinese doctor pass me a www.prstineskincare.com, it works to me. I am so happy on it's products, first, it save me a lot of time on washing my face, and do not have any feel-dry and tight, without any side effect by checmical reactions. I have two children, one is 2 and the other is 4, I have them to use it on their shower, since then, they do not want use any other products anymore. Hope this information can be helpful.

·
Registered
360 Posts
A gentle daily scrub to remove dead skin cells & unclog pores.
A toner to calm the skin, remove any thing that resttled during the rinse, & to remove excess oils without stripping them.
A moisturizer that balances your skin
A spot treatment for any blemishes because nothing is perfect
Glycolic & salicylic acid help to clean out pores, reduce oils & keep the amount of dead skin cells down
these are very good guidelines to follow. but this is only going to help if your acne is topical. you might want to see a dermatologist for prescribed anitibiotics if your skin is not clear after using a regimen like this for up to 3 weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts