Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've been using it for the past 2 weeks and I see a difference in my knuckles and toes but nothing drastic. It's not making me yellow like how others experienced and it has not given me pimples. It feels like water and it absorbs into the skin pretty quick. It almost seems like what gg oil used to do before gg had fakes.
I just started using clinic clear oil from HoB and mine also feels like water

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hi hope it's not too late, I did use it for more than a year it light me up quickly but it gave me a really bad dark knuckles and a lot of hair in my arms xx
@Shashand How long ago has it been since you used it? I've been using it since September and so far I havent noticed hair growth and it never lightened me drastically. Although it actually did help my knuckles. I dont use anything other than clinic clear oil on my body so I'm sure that is what is helping with the knuckles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I used it with both the lotion and oil, maybe it was the lotion that made my lips darker but as soon I stopped applying it on my lips, my lips got lighter. (apparently from a recall site it has 3 percent hq but caro has 3 percent and lightens my lips)

Also used the clinic clear range on its own gave me a pale yellow look almost white overnight especially after exfoliating lactic peel. Whereas steroid like fashion fair on face made me look grey washed out dark, gng made me really dark reddish like leather burnt look.

I stopped using the clinic clear lotion because noticed a few bad reviews, but the oil is amazing! it has a lot of good reviews and praises. Sometimes I mix the oil with caro maxiwhite serum, and vitamin e oil this gives a natural glowy ethereal polished poreless smooth creamy yellow pale look especially after using a exfoliating toner and drinking a lot of lemon water, removes tan quick overnight.

If you keep using it few times in the week the clinic clear oil like every other day then wean off to twice in week, or only continue with caro and maxiwhite serum, or exfoliating toner it will maintain the lightening from the clinic clear also a lot of skinbuilding and sunblock.

kojic is the key
Wow lots of info, thank you! Usually HQ darkens lips and KA lightens them, atleast in my experience. I've read bad things about the CC lotion as well. How well does the oil lighten? I was looking for something that would give more of a pale pink cool tone. Does the oil do that?
Hi.. First comment here.
I could not help but comment regarding clinic clear lotion. I'm usually surprised when people give bad reviews about it. For me, it's the only lotion that lightens me properly with no knuckles, dark feet knuckles or discoloration. How many shades lighter I want to go will depend on what oils I mix it with but the lotion alone takes me up 3 shades without any issues and so with a few people I've seen use it and I've recommended to.

The only thing that makes me use it off and on is because of the golden yellow tone it gives. I don't like that shade on my skin. I prefer and adore those pale pinkish tones. But if for any reason I need a skin pick me up, I always reach for clinic clear and I don't have any skin issues with it.

I guess to each man his own.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I used it with both the lotion and oil, maybe it was the lotion that made my lips darker but as soon I stopped applying it on my lips, my lips got lighter. (apparently from a recall site it has 3 percent hq but caro has 3 percent and lightens my lips)

Also used the clinic clear range on its own gave me a pale yellow look almost white overnight especially after exfoliating lactic peel. Whereas steroid like fashion fair on face made me look grey washed out dark, gng made me really dark reddish like leather burnt look.

I stopped using the clinic clear lotion because noticed a few bad reviews, but the oil is amazing! it has a lot of good reviews and praises. Sometimes I mix the oil with caro maxiwhite serum, and vitamin e oil this gives a natural glowy ethereal polished poreless smooth creamy yellow pale look especially after using a exfoliating toner and drinking a lot of lemon water, removes tan quick overnight.

If you keep using it few times in the week the clinic clear oil like every other day then wean off to twice in week, or only continue with caro and maxiwhite serum, or exfoliating toner it will maintain the lightening from the clinic clear also a lot of skinbuilding and sunblock.

kojic is the key
Wow lots of info, thank you! Usually HQ darkens lips and KA lightens them, atleast in my experience. I've read bad things about the CC lotion as well. How well does the oil lighten? I was looking for something that would give more of a pale pink cool tone. Does the oil do that?
Hi.. First comment here.
I could not help but comment regarding clinic clear lotion. I'm usually surprised when people give bad reviews about it. For me, it's the only lotion that lightens me properly with no knuckles, dark feet knuckles or discoloration. How many shades lighter I want to go will depend on what oils I mix it with but the lotion alone takes me up 3 shades without any issues and so with a few people I've seen use it and I've recommended to.

The only thing that makes me use it off and on is because of the golden yellow tone it gives. I don't like that shade on my skin. I prefer and adore those pale pinkish tones. But if for any reason I need a skin pick me up, I always reach for clinic clear and I don't have any skin issues with it.

I tried the lotion again, it lightens outside corners of the lips. The oil actually gives a yellow glow not pale.

According to one site the lotion has hydroquinone and mercury, hopefully that's not true or it's a older different version. There's two different clinic clear lotions.

Don't put the lotion on eye area someone on YouTube said it evens out skin perfectly but can give dark eye circle.

·
Registered
413 Posts

kojic is the key
Hi.. First comment here.

How long have you been using it??

·
Registered
306 Posts

kojic is the key
Hi.. First comment here.

How long have you been using it??
4 months on and off, use it with retina I woke up looking high yellow glow on face, it's too strong to use daily, better to use vitamin e oil in-between.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I've been using the oil for the past 2 months and at 1st it seemed to maintain the paleness I had from gg oil but now I see more of a warmer yellow tone which I dont like. And whenever I get a wound my skin literally turns black. Before I started lightening my skin healed fine. I think everything I've been using including cc oil has thinned my skin dramatically. I'm looking for something new

·
Registered
306 Posts
I've been using the oil for the past 2 months and at 1st it seemed to maintain the paleness I had from gg oil but now I see more of a warmer yellow tone which I dont like. And whenever I get a wound my skin literally turns black. Before I started lightening my skin healed fine. I think everything I've been using including cc oil has thinned my skin dramatically. I'm looking for something new
Yea it's better to use it every other day, or mix with vitamin e oil, or just use short term as a boost then maintain.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I tried the lotion again, it lightens outside corners of the lips. The oil actually gives a yellow glow not pale.

According to one site the lotion has hydroquinone and mercury, hopefully that's not true or it's a older different version. There's two different clinic clear lotions.

Don't put the lotion on eye area someone on YouTube said it evens out skin perfectly but can give dark eye circle.
@pengcaramelglow There are 2 different clinic clear lotions? Pls explain. I've never seen any other one than the one from Dodo cosmetics

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've never thought about this but you are right!! Whenever I get an injury it turns black.. especially shoe bruising.

21 - 40 of 103 Posts