Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently been looking at an Anti-Aging Product called Caracol Cream. According to their website this wrinkle cream contains a rare extract containing the 7 most effective ingredients in the fight against aging. I wasn't convinced enough to buy it so I did some research behind their rare extract and this is what I found.

There seems to be a Study out of The Journal of Pharmacological and Biophysiological Reaearch on the rare extract in Caracol Cream. It seems that the Mollusk Cryptomphalus Aspersa or "snail extract" contain in Caracol Cream "possesses skin-regenerative properties" and that "application twice daily for 3 months also results in significant improvement of clinical and histopathological photoaging signs".

Finding this information puts me more at ease for ordering their free trial offer, I just want to know if anyone else has tried this Anti-Aging cream before I give it a shot?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm always wary of websites like the caracol site. It holds itself out as the site of product evaluators, but is actually put on by caracol's manufacturer. We have to critically evaluate the means by which we're introduced to products.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I have just ordered my free 14-day trial from them so I will be receiving my product within a few short days. I will keep you informed about my results and thanks for the info I'm glad to hear there were great results with this product.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts