Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a great face powder to set my makeup or to wear alone after primer. I want it to hide large pores and minor flaws. I don't want it to accentuate wrinkles....I read reviews for Clinique Blended powder on Sephora website and it looks like a great produce....
Has anyone tried it??

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was on the Sephora website and noticed that Clinique got great reviews. I hate using powder in the winter but in the summer I feel my skin gets shiny especially in the T zone. I am not 24 so I don't need a powder to dry out my skin but to hide large pores.
Thanks..I'll definitely look at the natural mineral base powder.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
That website makes me want to spend spend spend!!!

I like Clinique Pore Minimizer... the tube of stuff you smoosh into the pores to make them go away...it really does hide them and make the area matte. I use it anywhere I get shiny and it stays on well.

You can always return things to Sephora if they don't work out, so go for it!! and let us know what you think!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I'm totally addicted to sephora and all of the make-up/skin care websites
Now you have me wanting to try the pore minimizer .... LOL.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tried Clinique Pore Minimizer and I'm totally impressed. My pores are invisible!!!
Totally happy with this product and will definitely keep using it!!
Just wanted to thank you Fawnie for suggesting it...
I give this product first prize

·
Registered
13 Posts
People have always advised me not to use Clinique products as they are supposed to be quite drying and harsh on the skin....its nice to hear something positive for a change!

I use Philosophy supernatural base or Laura Geller's which help to reduce pores too!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
People have always advised me not to use Clinique products as they are supposed to be quite drying and harsh on the skin....its nice to hear something positive for a change!

I use Philosophy supernatural base or Laura Geller's which help to reduce pores too!
Not drying at all! I use a lot of Philosophy products and love them but the supernatural base does not compare to Clinique's pore minimizer. It leaves a nice finish on my T zone. Haven't tired Laura Geller products yet...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well I'm willing to give the Clinique a shot. I have a few larger pores thanks to the cream I have had to use on my face in the past for psoriasis. I don't have sensitive skin funnily enough so I can be quite brave and try what I fancy.....looking forward to a visit to the Clinique counter soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts