Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it's impossible to get more out of the sunscreen tube, I usually cut it with a scissor to get the rest out. Most of the time I use the scissor at the back of my sunscreen, should I cover the sunscreen with plastic or something? I'm thinking that it might not work that well if the bottom of it is open all the time.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i do that with a lot of my lotions that come in tubes except i cut the tube completely open and scoop the remaining lotion into a container that i can seal.....like a small lock n lock or a small container i buy at the drug store. i figure since i pay hard earned money for my lotions i am going to use every ounce.

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
i do that with a lot of my lotions that come in tubes except i cut the tube completely open and scoop the remaining lotion into a container that i can seal.....like a small lock n lock or a small container i buy at the drug store. i figure since i pay hard earned money for my lotions i am going to use every ounce.
I do the exact same thing!! Aren't you amazed at how much is in the bottom. What I do is cut it, then I put back the part I cut and just kind of overlap it, so it stays fresh and I continue using it until it is gone!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
i can usually get 2 days worth of lotion that doesnt squeeze out so opening up the tube is a great idea!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts