Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been researching collagen supplements for a short while now, and this is the collagen ingredients that I've found:

-Glucosamine (very important)
-Chicken Collagen Type 2
-Silicon

-Hyaluronic Acid
-Chondroitin Sulfate
-Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II

There's tons of collagen supps at vitacost=D

Also, BioSil helps to build to the collagen (recommended)
Any thoughs on this?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
What about collagen elastin lotions? Someone mentioned St. Ives Collagen Elastin and I have that from ages ago but never used it. I always thought you cannot really place these on the skin for absorption due to the molecules being too large to penetrate the dermis and that only precursor ingredients would help to stimulate growth but everyone who seems to have used this product that I know has good things to say about it. Anyone with experience or knowledge on external collagen and elastin supplementation?

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
What about collagen elastin lotions? Someone mentioned St. Ives Collagen Elastin and I have that from ages ago but never used it. I always thought you cannot really place these on the skin for absorption due to the molecules being too large to penetrate the dermis and that only precursor ingredients would help to stimulate growth but everyone who seems to have used this product that I know has good things to say about it. Anyone with experience or knowledge on external collagen and elastin supplementation?
Skin Care Myths and Misconceptions: Collagen creams

1 - 5 of 5 Posts