Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
I have a question, if this is not the right place please let me know.

I’ve used mario badescu glycolic acid toner the last couple of months. (AHA product)
I recently added paulas choice 2% bha liquid exfoliant (BHA product) and the ordinary 10% niacinamide 1% zinc to my routine.

I’ve read that you should use Paulas choice around 2-3 per week and that it is recommended to gradually include the ordinary niacinamide to your routine.

On the days that I do not use paulas choice can I still use mario badescu? Or is this too much?
What is your recommendations regarding my skincare?

thanks in advance!

·
Banned
67 Posts
Hi guys!
I have a question, if this is not the right place please let me know.

I’ve used mario badescu glycolic acid toner the last couple of months. (AHA product)
I recently added paulas choice 2% bha liquid exfoliant (BHA product) and the ordinary 10% niacinamide 1% zinc to my routine.

I’ve read that you should use Paulas choice around 2-3 per week and that it is recommended to gradually include the ordinary niacinamide to your routine.

On the days that I do not use paulas choice can I still use mario badescu? Or is this too much?
What is your recommendations regarding my skincare?

thanks in advance!
I’m not familiar with those products but I’ve used similar products and the best thing to do in this case is just to simply listen to your skin and watch it with a magnifying glass lol. The moment you feel any discomfort/irritation/soreness or see darkening you should stop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts