Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have purchased one of these nine piece kits and i definitely do not know how to use them, anybody have the answer to using these properly?

·
Administrator
33,835 Posts
So I have purchased one of these nine piece kits and i definitely do not know how to use them, anybody have the answer to using these properly?
Gavelgirl, tell me what it looks like? There are several different kinds. I have used 2 different kinds myself. I will try to help you if I can-

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
They're not that hard to use. All you need to do is use it instead of your fingertips to "massage" the whiteheads out. There are usually three different types of ends. There's the spoon, which you hold the skin taut and scrape it lightly along. The other one is the hoop. Here you place the hoop around the pimple and press down and it comes out that way. The third is the lancet, where you use the pointy tip to poke the top of the pimple head and allow it to come out.

They are much safer to use than fingertips but can cause much more damage if used incorrectly. Be smart and you'll be ok.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts