Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for a few recipes from a couple of Companys Coming cookbooks,,,,one is from the Main Courses cookbook....it is a turkey stuffing recipe that i use in a salmon ....and the other is a cheddar cheese sauce from the vegetables cookbook....this recipe has several different options to change the sauce slightly but the version i want is the cheddar cheese one...theres also a recipe for layered vegetable loaf in this same cookbook that i need,,,,i moved to arizona last year from canada and gave away my cookbooks and can not find these 2 books anywhere to get the recipes from....so if anyone has these 2 books...Companys Coming main courses and Companys Coming vegetables i would appreciate being emailed thers recipes....i know this is a bot off topic ...just didnt know where else to ask or search for them....my email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i did Fawnie...thanks.....just want those particular recipes....not necessarily the whole cookbooks....unless that is my last option....i also want to make these recipes this conming weekend so i dont have time to order the books....these are popular canadian cookbooks....surely someone has these 2 ????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts