Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello..iv not actually introduced myself to you lovely guys, so id like to try this now lol..

i am 20 years old, of pakistani origin.. my skin colour is brown (its looks dull) yellow undertones. i have dark circles around my eyes. any ideas on how i can lighten them?

im trying to absorb all the information on this site re: skin lightning.. ders soooo much to take in..

iv ordered the likas soap jus waiting for it to be delivered..
i have pigmentation on my body also, i dnt knw how that ocurred.. my stomach and back has two/three shades of brown.. i also have scar marks on my stomach due to laser hair removal treatment going wrong..

i have tried aburtin - no change
also tried civiant - no change
bio oil - hmmm no real change
cocoa butter - no change

i know hq/ra is wat most people on this site are using. ders alot peeling of skin involved isnt der?

sorrry for the long read.. im just trying to understand everything and see wat regime would be best for me to try out on my whole body aswell has face and eye bags.

would really appreciate your replys..

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi sam xx, yes there is some peeling, but it's not painful. Once you start a treatment you need to remember a high sunblock as well as to keep out of the sun as much as possible. I too have tried the bio oil without any success. I think, from what I read the HQ you be your best bet. And there plenty of people on this site, who can walk you threw it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mony are you using the HQ/RA? at the moment im still a little hesitant to use it.
its just going to work everyday and my skin peeling and bright red wnt b gud! lol
iv ordered the likas soap, waiting for it to be delivered. im hoping for that to take some effect on my skin lightening.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
No, I'm not using either as it is I'm ghostly white- so white you can see my veins through my skin. ( not too pretty!) But if you start to read through some of the skin lightening threads I'm positive you will find some answers to your questions.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww i want ur skin colour.. ders just sooo much to take in lol. you dnt knw where to start. thanks

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Hi there Samxx. That was a nice intro. No need to apologize for the long read: we are all a literate bunch here. It was helpful knowing what you've tried in the past & what results you got. The HQ/RA sounds ideal for the evening out you are seeking. Begin by focusing on the dark discoloured areas. Work on them 2x/day until they are blended & your skin is even. This alone might be such a positive & flattering difference that you won't need any further lightening. Once you're all even toned, you can decide what to do from there.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the advice!!.. @ the moment still feeling hesitant to try hq/ra out.. so im searching for an alternative, something preferbally ready made but il keep on reading other members success stories and datl hpefully build up my courage to try it out. 2 -3 shades lighter would change my LIFE..

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Are the laser scars hyper or hypo-pigmented? In other words did they lose colour or darken? I had some on my leg and I used HQ and it worked well. The downside is you need to be very specific to the spots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts