Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, LaPrairie at $335/oz. scored lowest! Just goes to show you don't have to spend a ton for good skin care products.

Check out this thread and then scroll down to John C. Hill's post for the products that were tested and how they rated.
Consumer Report on Wrinkle Cream

Surprised not to see Mary Kay's Miracle Set on there, but it looks as though the study was conducted in France and I don't know if it's available in that region.

·
Registered
4 Posts
wow, thats interesting that such an expensive cream scored so low!...it really does go to show you it's the ingredients, not the name or the price of the product that counts. I know Relastin probably wasent mentioned in the consumer report since its new, but I really like Relastin. The products are a lof cheaper than most of the really expensive anti-wrinkle creams and I have really seen results with them. It's just my two cents, but I think you shouldnt have to spend a lot to see results, and I do with Relastin!

·
Registered
19 Posts
i noticed on some of the comments that people said when they used too much of the product, their skin would sag but when they backed off from that...it recovered.that is copper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts