Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,

i wanna my skin brightness back.i was bright untill i was in 10th st.(4 years ago) but now i am dull,i have acenes on my face..
&
my spouse......

it is very painfull to remember what i am in past & what i am now....

so plz,plz,plz.....

tell me any best solution that will give me my bright skin whithin year.

& yaa any idea to reduce Melanocyte-stimulating hormone by food .

plz help me .

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wouldn't recommending taking any additional hormones b/c the estrogen they put in your body have been strongly linked to cancer among woman.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Wait a second...is your spouse giving you a hard time because of the change in your complexion? Perhaps you are under too much stress in your marriage & THAT is what is causing your skin to react! Please do not get sucked into believing that if your skin was doifferent, he'd treat you better. Any man who only loves you for your colour is problematic and shallow. You deserve to feel good about yourself & be respected whether you have paper white skin or black skin. Please see a doctor who can do some tests & figure out with you what the real problems are & work with you on a solution plan.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Have you gotten any results yet? This forum is filled with viable advice. As for 'bad hormones', unless an endocrinologist has subjected you to a battery of tests and can prove a harmful imbalance, do NOT mess with your hormones. BIG mistake.

As for your spouse, I hope I misunderstood your posts. If your life partner is mistreating you in any way, please pm me. I CAN help direct you to where you can get help-even as far from me as in India! If you are suffering froma skin condition, you have every right to expect the same level of support & empathy you would deserve with any other ailment. If he is that shallow, begin focusing more on improving YOUR overall health & YOUR overall self-esteem. YOU are not your skin. HIS opinion is just that: the shallow opinions of someone who sounds selfish & unkind.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
AWWW Fawnie! I am blushing. Thanks for your kindness. Sometimes people seemup agaisnt so much that it is overwhelming. It takes people like that 10 times the courage to reach out & give voice to their deepest feelings. This person (like Gabbster) just seemed sooo sad & the big problems both are facing have little to do with skin. Hypercritical men can even criticize a woman of great beauty slowly (or sometimes rapidly) eroding her self worth & making her see a distorted image of herself. If we can work here to not only share a wealth if info like so many here have done, but actual inner healing-we're really getting somewhere as an online community.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts