Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all your replies to my previous posts. I am new to this skincare business having shamefully neglected my skin for 47 years. So I am looking to fix up past indiscretions. My skincare routine has improved immensely in the past 4 months and this has resulted in great improvements in my skin. Proof that it is never too late to start. I have now heardc that copper peptides are great for the skin. Any thoughts on this and what is the best method of getting these copper peptides for topical application.

Cheers

Melly

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
You have to be very careful using SkinBiology (or any) Copper Peptides. You can make your skin worse than before by using too strong a product and/or advancing the strength too quickly. It is not compatible with Vit C so you have to space it 12 hours apart.

I made my skin loose and crepey by using Copper Peptides and would never use them again! It took me a very long time to undo the damage. Not worth the hassle.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your replies. From my further research it seems that you have to be careful to start with a very weak peptide formula. I am pleased to hear that peptides can help with sagging skin (Isheidream) as that is my main problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts